11 Step to obtain a job vacancy from Jobs In Deep in Cooperation with Zoom
Are you seeking a new job vacancy? Do you face a problem to find a hub that combines all the opportunities available in the market? Jobs In Deep is an online job website where you could search for a job, apply for different jobs and participate in an interview with the employers using Zoom Platform.
Jobs In Deep works in every single second to make the hiring process easier for both parts. Starting from creating your professional account till making an interview with the HR responsible in the different companies online 100% by scheduling the interview via Zoom. But let’s first know how to register for Jobs In Deep, apply for a job and join an interview during this article.
How to create a professional account?
Creating an account is simple more than you can imagine, it would take minutes to become a member on Jobs In Deep, just follow the next steps:
- Visit the website https://jobsindeep.com/
- Click on Register on the top right on the page
- A new box will appear, choose candidate, then fill all the data
- You will receive a verification email, just open your email and click on the link inserted on the email.
By this way, you created your account successfully, then you need to build it up.
How can you build up my professional account?
After activating your account on jobs in deep, you will be led to the dashboard page, in this page you will see your profile, your activities, and your documents.
To start on getting your profile the professional spirit, click on “Complete Profile” on the left side
Then, you will find a list with the required information that you should update your account with.
After filling each line, you will earn a percentage to check the percentage of having a professional account on Jobs In Deep.
How to apply for jobs?
Now, you have a professional account that contains all the information about your experience, work, studies, and activities. Jobs In Deep will show you all the open job vacancies related to your interests and your experiences.
Just do the next steps to view all the available job opportunities:
- Click on “Jobs” on the top of the page.
- Then, all the available jobs will appear.
- Click on the suitable job opportunity.
- Read the job description, then press on “Apply For This Job”
- A window will appear to choose your CV and to write your cover letter.
- You applied to the job vacancy by following the previous steps, to find your applied job, go to “My Account” on the top right.
Then, click on “Applied Jobs” from the list, and you will find all the jobs that you have applied for.
How to join an interview via Zoom with the employers?
As we mentioned before, you could have an online interview with the employers using Zoom after applying for the job by Jobs In Deep.
To Be able to join the interview, just do the next steps:
- If an employer creates a zoom interview with you, you will find a new notification. To check the notifications, click on the bell icon beside the word “My Account”.
- Go to your Dashboard by clicking on “My Account”, then choose “Interviews” for the list on the left side of the page.
- You will find the interview available on your list of interviews. Click on “On Zoom” when it’s the interview time.
- You will be redirected to another page on Zoom Platform.
- Click on “Join From Your Browser” or install Zoom’s App from your mobile store.
- By this way, the meeting is now launched and you begin your interview with the HR representative. Good Luck!
In Conclusion, finding a place that includes all the job search process is a great achievement, so stay connected to Jobs In Deep to find the perfect job vacancy suitable to your career, and your experience!